This Policy tells you, among other things, what information we gather from you through our Services, how we may use or disclose that information, how to review or edit it, and our efforts to protect it.
Please read this Policy carefully. By registering for, accessing, using, and/or downloading any Services, you agree to this Policy. Among other things, you consent to the collection, tracking and use of your personal information as outlined in this Policy, as such Policy may be amended from time to time.
1. Notice of Information We Collect or Track.
We may collect or track the following information:
- Registration Information. When you register for Craftihood Services, we will request certain information from you, including your contact information (such as name, address, and phone number), email address, etc.
- Interaction With Services and Access. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically when you interact with the Services. We may also receive information from the mobile phone, tablet, computer or other device that you use to access the Services. This information may include, but is not limited to, your domain and/or Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider ("ISP"), the referring or exiting website address, operating system, access times and history, information relating to your activities and preferences on the Services, geo-location, device, telephone number, mobile carrier, language, images or other content users post, content users download, communications on the Services with other users, posts in public forums, and information from cookies or other technology.
- Do Not Track Signals. We do not respond to do not track signals.
- Correspondence. If you send us personal correspondence, such as an email or letter, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Information Collected, Tracked or Analyzed by Third Parties. We may utilize third parties to analyze data collected from the Services. We may permit third parties to collect personally identifiable information over time and across different websites.
2. Notice of How We Use Collected/Tracked Information.
We use the information we collect or track about you to:
- Operate, maintain, and provide to you the services, features and functionality of the Services;
- Help you quickly find information and prevent you from having to enter information more than once;
- Improve the quality and design of the Services;
- Provide customized content and services, including without limitation advertising and promotional information, such as targeted ads;
- Diagnose problems with the Services;
- Create new features, functionality, and services;
- Communicate with you, including sending you emails regarding products or services that you have liked;
- Provide customer support;
- Perform research and analysis on your use of the Services;
- Manage your account;
- Protect the security and integrity of the Services, as well as the property, rights and personal safety of Craftihood, our users or others; and
- Enforce the Terms of Service, this Policy and any other agreements you have entered into with Craftihood.
3. Notice of Disclosure of Collected/Tracked Information.
- Disclaimer. We cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personal information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. By way of example (without limiting the foregoing), we may be required to disclose personal information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmission of private communications, or users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Services.
4. Changes to personal information.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire some or all of our Services, you may correct or update it by contacting us.
5. Cookies / Tracking Technologies.
- Providing custom, personalized content and information;
- Remembering information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Services;
- Keeping count of return visits to our Services;
- Accumulating and reporting statistical information on Services usage;
- Determining which features users like best;
- Assessing the popularity and effectiveness of the Services;
- Determining whether and when an email was opened;
- Tracking sales;
- Facilitating commissions; and
- Improving our Services and creating new services.
By agreeing to the terms of this Policy and by using our Services, you consent to the cookies referenced above being dropped on your web browsers and machines. In order for you to be a registered and active user of the Services, you must agree to accept cookies.
The Services may contain links to third party sites or third party applications, including advertisers. However, please be aware that Craftihood is not responsible for and cannot control the terms of service or privacy policies of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Services, and to read the applicable agreements for each and every site or application. The Policy applies solely to these Services. Craftihood is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties regarding links, including without limitation, the content, accuracy, opinions, functionality, or services provided in such linked sites or applications. Inclusion of any linked site or application on the Services does not imply approval or endorsement by Craftihood.
7. Age Restrictions; Children's Privacy.
These Services are not for use for anybody under the age of 13. By using these Services, you verify that you are over the age of 13 and in compliance with this provision. Craftihood will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. If Craftihood obtains actual knowledge that it has obtained personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be permanently deleted from our records.
8. Choice / Opt Out.
You may opt out at any time by using the Opt-Out or Unsubscribe option at the bottom of most of our mass email communications, or by contacting us through the "Contact Us" section of the Services. You may also choose to delete your account at any time.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password or utilizing social network credentials) to verify your identity before creating your account. The user who created the account is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their unique password or social network credentials and account information at all times.
We use what we believe to be appropriate procedures to protect information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, information you elect to post on our Services, emails and other information you send to us are not encrypted and such transmissions cannot be considered a secure means of transmitting sensitive information.
You should be aware of the limitations of security, authentication, encryption, and privacy measures used in connection with the Internet and that any information you transmit through the Services may be damaged, corrupted, "sniffed" and/or accessed by another person without your permission. Regardless of the precautions taken by you or by us, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Services. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. We cannot ensure or warrant the ultimate security of any information you transmit.
10. Contact Us.
United Arab Emirates